The new way Epic Games has been handling weekly challenges continues into this week. There are still seven challenges to complete, but once you’re through with them, you can then tackle the prestige versions of those same challenges… and they’ll be a bit harder. Completing all these missions is worth the additional effort as you’ll also get more rewards.
Smash and Grab challenges:
- Search a chest within 60 seconds after landing from the battle bus three separate times
- Land at a hot spot in three different matches
- Deal 100 damage within 30 seconds after using a launchpad
- Search two chests within 30 seconds of each other three separate times
- Pick up a legendary item in three different matches
- Search a supply drop within 10 seconds of it landing three times
- Deal 200 damage to opponents at hot spots
Smash and Grab Prestige challenges:
- Search a chest and an ammo box within 30 seconds of landing from the battle bus three different times
- Destroy three loot carriers within 60 seconds of landing from the battle bus
- Eliminate an opponent within 30 seconds after using a launchpad
- Search three chests within 30 seconds of each other
- Pick up three legendary items in a single match
- Gather 100 of all three materials within 60 seconds of landing from the battle bus
- Eliminate three opponents at a hot spot
Season 10, week 4 hot spot challenge tips
As you can see, the hot spot in Fortnite: Battle Royale is quite literally the hottest spot this week as there are a total of three challenges that require you to go there. These challenges include objectives such as landing at a hot spot, dealing damage to enemies there, and eliminating opponents.
These are pretty standard missions that are pretty easy to complete together. Finding enemies isn’t a problem, either, since there are other players trying to do these same challenges.
We recommend that you complete the hot spot challenges in Team Rumble or one of the other big team modes. This is because these modes allow you to have more teammates so you can work together to take down enemies at the different hot spots.
If you are having trouble completing the hot spot challenges, be sure to toggle on the Party Assist feature in the challenges tab. This will ensure that your teammates can help you complete each of the three challenges this week.